Old 28-09-2003, 02:42 PM

Default pee in the pile

and in China where they take health care very seriously they installed a communal
toilet so they could heat the "night soil" up sufficiently high degree that it kills
the transmissible diseases before it was used. Ingrid

Roy wrote:
When I was in Korea, we had a row of porta potties set up along the
military base perimeter fence line. There was perhaps 20 of them, and
every day old pappa san would come in and pumpout these porta potties,
and go outside the fence to his rice paddy and crop area and literally
pump all this waste onto his crops. He had some mighty fine looking
crops, however I would certainly not eat them. Its common for 3rd
world countries to use human waste for fertilizer.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.