Old 28-09-2003, 06:02 PM
pixi

Default HEY!! Hip, hip hooray!!

Why should the rocks come out? How can they harm the fish?

I said that I thought he knew better than I do. And for the most part he
probably does.

I hate to tell him to get the rocks out. I checked out the waterfall this
morning and most of the water is going behind and not down the rocks where
it is supposed to so he has to fix that. He aint going to be happy.

Pixi

wrote in message
stone inside the pond???? I would tell him to get the stone OUT of the

pond. it is
not recommended for ponds that are going to have fish. it is fine if no

koi or
goldfish are going into the pond. no, they dont know better than the

people on this
group. Ingrid

"pixi" wrote:
Then got several tons of
stone and lined the darned thing. Haven't heard of that one but I figure
they know more than I do.

But they'll be back as they left some of
their equipment and aren't paid yet. I think he's coming back to day (on
Sunday) to finish.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com