Old 28-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Steve Firth

Default Garden Office Building? What do you recommend?

David Hill wrote:

"..........Some servers will strip the Some servers will strip the
characters and replace them with blanks,
some sill simply drop that particular post on the floor.

That's a misquote, I didn't type "Some servers will strip the" twice. My
typo is noted.

Since you're a gardener, the best response is probably "there, there,
don't you worry it's a bit technical."

Pity they don't strip sarcastic characters, especially those that cant even
spell but rely totally on spell checker........."some sill simply" Must be
nice to be so intelligent.

"can't" and that IMO is a rather more serious error than a typo. I don't
use a spell checker, your clairvoyance appears to be on the wane.

And for your information to be a modern "Gardener " you have to be a
builder, a plumber, a gas fitter, a chemist, a botanist, an entomologist and
be willing to work up to 15 hours a day in season and 7 days a week.

But you don't have to be particularly good at any of those trades. Nor
particularly informed before going off on a rant, it seems. Oh well, off
you go Dirty Fingered Sid, back to pricking out behind the potting shed.

--
Mathematicians, please don't drink and derive.