Old 28-09-2003, 07:02 PM
tim chandler

Default HEY!! Hip, hip hooray!!

Hi Pixi,

Ponds always (well, often, anyway) have problems starting out - probably at
least half of us have had the problem of water going under the rocks instead
of where we want it. But we usually make that mistake only once! An
experienced pond builder should not have this kind of problem, at least not
to any great degree. I'd insist that he fix it right, whether it makes him
happy or not - YOU are the one who should be happy, paying good $$$ for a
pond! And that is also why so many of us do it ourselves, it's a labor of
love. Of course I understand that mostly it's HARD labor, so by all means,
pay for what you can't do yourself, but make sure they do it right, not just
a lick and a promise...

Happy ponding, Tim

Pixi wrote:
I checked out the waterfall this
morning and most of the water is going behind and not down the rocks where
it is supposed to so he has to fix that. He aint going to be happy.

Pixi