Old 28-09-2003, 07:12 PM
Wishy13764

Default The name of Azalea is Coral Bells

Most of this was already answered for you the first time you asked -- if
you check your original query you'll see good stuff on fertilizing from
Stephen. Essentially you shouldn't fertilize until late winter or early
spring, then optionally a second time after it stops blooming, probably
at the end of April. It should be an low-nitrogen fertilizer that will
say on the box that it is acidic for evergreens or for rhododendrons &
camellias.

True, but if you recall in my first post, I did not know the name of the plant,
so that is why I entered in the subject title as it is, hopeing someone like
yourself, would be more enlighten of what plant we were actually talking about.