Old 28-09-2003, 07:23 PM
Chuck Gadd

Default Good Deal on Pinpoint pH Controller

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 00:54:37 -0400, "Bruce Geist"
wrote:

I have run a pinpoint controller for some years now, and am very happy with
it. It works beautifully, and keeps my tank PH rock steady even when the
CO2 tank begins to dump (as it runs out of pressure).

A needle-valve by itself will do the same thing. I finally changed
out my 10lb tank this week. The pressure started dropping more than a
month ago, and by the time I got it swapped out, the tank pressure was
down to less than 50 psi. It was the furthest I've ever pushed
things, and the tank never did dump.

This is with the inexpensive "Dave Gomberg" beer regulator.

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua