Old 28-09-2003, 07:23 PM
Kay Easton

Default Setting up a Gardening Club

In article , JennyC
writes
Jenny, I hope you don't mind me asking but I'm intrigued as you

always come
up with so much info for people. Do you have a bottomless
favourites/bookmark file or do you google when people ask questions?

I cannot resist a quick google :~))
Plus it's always interesting to look up and read about things that I'd
never think of myself :~)

I used to work on a software helpdesk and at present work behind the
scenes at the Rotterdam Police call centre. Maybe I just have a
natural urge to look stuff up and find answers/solutions :~))

Jenny's secret is she's very good at thinking of what auxiliary words to
search on so she doesn't come up with a list of 24,000 mainly irrelevant
sites.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: