Old 28-09-2003, 07:32 PM
no one of importance

Default pee in the pile

Which is why I limited my remarks to HIV alone. I just get tired of the
stupid remarks around a disease that has the potential of destroying entire
nations. Look into what's happened in Africa regarding HIV and the
destruction of a couple of generations of people. One UN ag deputy minister
went into Africa for a meeting with minister from Nigeria, IIRC (it may have
been Zimbabwe) and was met by the country's Minister of Agriculture. This
was highly unusual, the meeting was a low level one. The minister explained
that normally he'd have sent several deputies, but they had all died of
AIDS. He then went on to say that AIDS has so decimated his country's
farmers that famine is pretty well assured.

Well, off my soapbox now,
Philip
wrote in message
While it is true of HIV that it does not appear to be transmissible in

urine, other
viruses do indeed survive in the air. For example, cold viruses are

typically spread
on door knobs and infectious virus of pox is present in the dried scabs.
Ingrid

Nope, it wouldn't be "little different", it would be NO different. The
virus doesn't live in air. Philip