Old 28-09-2003, 08:13 PM
Sad Sid

Default Garden Office Building? What do you recommend?

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

If you don't have the time, try advertising for a pensioner to do it
for you!

You think pensioners have time to spare???????

You wait!

Don't have to wait - I ama a pensioner. I have little spare time because I
love to do projects for my nighbours - without fee of course!

If I were to be paid I would probably ask for payment in UKP - not a
standard I invented but one, which, in the days when I worked for a living
(long before the days of ISO standards), was the standard used when
communicating with the USA (who were more used to USD)

I'm neither sad nor thick - I used to write programs in a range of crude and
difficult languages like Fortran and Cobol in the days when computers had
green screens....