Old 28-09-2003, 10:02 PM
Kudzu

Default Suggestions, Please...

I live in Atlanta, GA.

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 01:13:33 GMT, "V_coerulea"
wrote:

How big a plant are you talking about? Where do you live? I grow ornamental
maples and standard camellias in tubs outdoors all year round, moving them
from pine shade in late spring & summer to our large sunny deck in fall for
the beautiful color to spring. But I wouldn't recommend that for much north
or where I live.
Gary
"Kudzu" wrote in message
.. .
What are some container plants that get by in cold/freezing weather
and never get direct sunlight? They will receive bright indirect
light. I'm kind of stumped over this one and would appreciate
any ideas.

Thanks!

-kudzy