Old 28-09-2003, 11:32 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default pee in the pile

The message
from "Cereoid-UR12-" contains these words:

Of course, none of YOUR friends could possibly have AIDS.

They would all come out and tell everyone if they had the dreaded disease,

Yes, these days they probably would. Among work colleagues and
socially I know several people who are open about their HIV positive or
AIDS status.

Denial and ignorance of disease transmission routes are no protection
at all. It's in all our interest to be properly informed about how and
where AIDS risk occurs; which is not from peeing in compost heaps.

Janet