Old 29-09-2003, 12:22 AM
GrlIntrpted

Default Odtna. Susan Bogdanow 'Jennifer'

Girl! you and I think alike! I did just that. No sign of yellowing or
wilting (yet, crossing my fingers) and I hope that they pull it through!

Thanks again,
Mariana

"Wendy" wrote in message
Mariana, it sounds like you had a Compot!
If they were mine, I would
pot three of them together & the other three in tiny pots.
Try to use the same kind of potting media.
Cheers Wendy
"GrlIntrpted" wrote in message
et...
I was bumping the seedling from it's 1 1/4" plastic pot into a 2" pot

which
it out grew and was way overdue for repotting. I carefully tapped it

out
of
it's pot and it fell down onto the counter top in one piece. I began
loosening up the roots when the entire thing fell apart! no struggle, no
untangling, just bam, and I wound up with 6 little pseudobulbs! What

should
I do? I hope that each p/b has enough strenght to pull it out if I pot

them
up. They all have a good root system, no rotting at all.

Assistance greatly appreciated,
Mariana