Old 29-09-2003, 08:03 AM
Sad Sid

Default Garden Office Building? What do you recommend?

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
What about your own projects which have been hanging fire for years - to

say
nothing of the new ones you've just thought about?

I've just finished digging 900ft of ditch, laying drainage pipes, an
alkathene water pipe with five stand points, and installing an armoured
garden ring-main with IP65 sockets.
I am currently building a 20ft by 20ft fruit cage, containing raised beds
for three varieties of strawberry, blackcurrent, redcurrents, a single
tayberry and three rows of raspberries.
When it rains I am building a computer for my prospective son-in-law and
editing 28 hours of digital video taken when my wife and I spent three weeks
living with hill-tribe villagers in Thailand.

I don't watch much telly - and I sleep extremely soundly!