Old 29-09-2003, 01:42 PM
Peter Bushell

Default Garden Office Building? What do you recommend?

"David Hill" wrote in message

Of course, I side with you against the previous poster's condescending
remark, but...

Pity they don't strip sarcastic characters,

....if they did, your paragraph would have disappeared, and...

especially those that cant even
spell but rely totally on spell checker........."some sill simply" Must

be
nice to be so intelligent.

....classing simple typing errors as spelling mistakes is a bit over the top,
especially as you dropped an apostrophe in "can't".

And for your information to be a modern "Gardener " you have to be a
builder, a plumber, a gas fitter, a chemist, a botanist, an entomologist

and
be willing to work up to 15 hours a day in season and 7 days a week.

I'm the novice gardener in our house (I found this post in uk.consultants)
and I am genuinely in awe of my partner's knowledge of plants and "green
fingers". Let's just hope that gardening doesn't become the "new plumbing",
with thousands of disillusioned unemployed taking a six week course and
foisting themselves, unprepared, upon the public!

Peter.