Old 29-09-2003, 02:22 PM
Stephen Kellett

Default Garden Office Building? What do you recommend?

In message , Peter Bushell
I'm the novice gardener in our house (I found this post in uk.consultants)
and I am genuinely in awe of my partner's knowledge of plants and "green
fingers". Let's just hope that gardening doesn't become the "new plumbing",
with thousands of disillusioned unemployed taking a six week course and
foisting themselves, unprepared, upon the public!

Easy test to spot the fakes - real plant people don't use the common
names. Latin names all the time, unless you ask them what they are
talking about. My girlfriend is garden designer, I have no idea what she
is talking about half the time - bit like her comments about me and
comfusers (thats "computer" to you)..
--
Stephen Kellett
Object Media Limited http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk