Old 29-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Grandpa

Default Whats with Wal Mart garden center

Brigitte J. wrote:

Tom J wrote in message

You may also be a thief!! Do you have permission to dumpster dive in a
dumpster on Wal-Mart's private property?

My home is on private property and the state laws here state that anything I
have set out on the street for the garbage man is fair game. Check where
you live, it may be the same there.

I suspect that they dump it for the tax break or whatever sort of
'gains/loss' break they can get. Bean counter stuff.

Funny about the garbage, where I live once its on the curb, its city
property so they get really upset if others go thru it, however if the
dogs etc spread it around, suddenly its YOUR property again.