Old 30-09-2003, 12:02 AM
Luis Fontanills

Default [IBC] using repaired pots

Shelly,
I never thought that it was broken, see my first line below.
And I really like it too, with or without a plant ;-)

Chris asked how it might function with a planting that it might be
"disquieting"
; I take it that this is for an accent planting, and if it would distract? I
think that the right accent plant would look fantastic in this pot. Maybe
Horst will plant it up to show us what he had in mind. The combination of plant
and pot will determine if both are in harmony or discordant, as Chris notes may
happen and I agree.

Lynn write eloquently about this pot, and I agree totally with her viewpoint.

In a message dated 9/29/2003 11:11:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

I've looked at this pot quite a bit, and although the question was asked of
Horst, I don't believe he ever confirmed it. I seriously doubt that the pot
is broken - or ever was. I can't imagine Horst producing a pot that would
not function perfectly. He's far too good a potter to do that. BTW, I
really like it . . . I think Lynn hit the nail on the head in her post.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

"Luis Fontanills" wrote:

Now for the appearance of a broken/repaired pot that is not check out this
pot, go to post #11 by Heinzlreiter Horst. Note that I really like this

pot. I'd
like to hear your opinion on it. It is the embodiment of the artist's

intent
and skill.

HREF="http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/agora/view.php?bn=internetbonsaiclub
_ibcpotting&key=1062533506&first=1064439477&last=1 047438926"

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ag...nsaiclub_ibcpo
tting&key=1062533506&first=1064439477&last=1047438 926

Luis Fontanills
Miami, Florida USA

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++