Old 30-09-2003, 12:42 AM
samuel l crowe

Default Whats with Wal Mart garden center

I bought 80 bags of mushroom compost and 80 large bales of peat moss from
Wal Mart @ $1.00 ea. This was at the store on the other side of town, on the
way home I drove by the WM near me and they were still selling at the
regular price, go figure.
-
Sam
Along the Grand Strand of Myrtle Beach SC
"Roy" wrote in message
I have been removing things out of Wally Worlds dumpster and have the
security guard drive right by and wave at me. There is no law in this
town or state concerning dumpsters, as long as you do not climb over
fences or unlock areas to get to it. As far as private property is
concerned, yes it private but open to the public. Unless a sign is
posted warning you not to remove items from dumpster it perfectly
fine.

--
Visit my website: Remove nospam for correct address
http://www.nospamfrugalmachinist.com

Contents: foundry and general metal working and lots of related projects.
Regards
Roy aka Chipmaker // Foxeye
Opinions are strictly those of my wife....I have had no input whatsoever.
Remove nospam from email address