Old 30-09-2003, 03:40 AM
mad

Default Edible Pond Growth?

ah, yes, gang busters: it was a 40s/50s radio show about catching the bad
guys. i believe it was the fbi (but i could be wrong about that). you see, i
was just barely old enough to remember it when the radio station went to an
all music format. but, long live rock and roll! :-D
mad
-- ,
/ \
____________/___\____________
| Out of my mind. |
| Back in five minutes... |
|___________________________|

From: "BenignVanilla"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 21:30:02 -0400
Subject: Edible Pond Growth?

"BD" wrote in message
I don't know if this has been asked before but can anything edible be

grown
in a small garden pond? I was thinking of watercress maybe. Even better
would be something that could choke the duckweed. I am in the UK by the

way.

I too have done the watercress thing, but I found it didn't grow well at all
in my pond. When I put my stream in recently, I tossed WC in there. It is
going like gang busters, whatever gang busters are.

BV.