Old 30-09-2003, 04:12 PM
NJF

Default Garden Office Building? What do you recommend?

Jim Lawton wrote:

Well, there's a bit of a difference between writing software in the back
bedroom, or gluing small items of craftwork in thegarage, and having b*dy great
8 wheelers delivering 10 ton loads. I think I'd be a bit peeved if that started
happening in my residential area...

Hummm, perhaps, one near us at home has covered 60% of his back garden in with a
solid roofed "car-port" thus keeping his products and equipment dry under-cover and
prying eye's unable to see what he's doing, save an occasional truck during the day
when most of us are at work, and his large van that's kept elseware, it doesn't
intrude, and atleast he's not dumping his rubbish in the local woods unlike some
part-time builders and gardeners do....One less burden on the tax payer seems fine
to me....

niel.