Old 30-09-2003, 08:02 PM

Default Goals for next year?

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:48:36 GMT, "Tina Gibson"
wrote:

My goals for next year:

1. To product more tomatoes - only got 10 x 1L jars of spaghetti sauce this
year - and to only grow Romas. Nobody likes the cherries except the
in-laws - why waste the space.

2. To plant before June 30th. This year short growing season becuase I was
afraid of frost warnings - should've at least planted the root crops.

3. To plant more dill.... there is never enough

4. More peppers - cut down this year and only got a bushel - not enough for
a decent roasting sessions - but enough for the spaghetti sauce..

I didn't get enough peppers this either, and not enough
eggplants. Next year, I plant more of both. Broccoli also:
I didn't plant *nearly* enough broccoli.

5. Grow enough potatoes for a yr - did this last yr. Such a late start this
yr didnt' work out.

I don't know where you are, but we had a terribly wet spring
and if you'd planted potatoes early on here, they would
probably have just rotted in the ground.

6. Re-establish all the herbs I lost in last yrs deep freeze. Lost alot of
herbs I have had for yrs.

Oh dear. Such a shame.

Pat

--
To email me, remove the trap and type my first
name in its place.

CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States: http://www.stopthehunger.com/
International: http://www.thehungersite.com/