Old 30-09-2003, 08:02 PM
BenignVanilla

Default OUTLINE IDEAS? For a DIY on the Cheap site

"Rhino" wrote in message
After seeing BV's foray into "PID" (Pond Information Desimination) I am

finally
listening to my DW and trying to put together a website for your basic

cheap
"I'll do it myself" kinda person. I have always been the type to find a

way
around the high prices of specialty items. I want the site to be a step

by step
"how to" with links and credit given to the people who I have unashamedly

copied
in my quest to save a few bucks. Below is a rough outline that I just put
together. I am asking the PORG to feel free to make additions and give me

ideas
so I can cover all the bases. Please cut and paste to your hearts

content.

I'd love to post a reference, or excerpts on my site if you care to get some
additional exposure. We're advertising on Google.com now, so are exposure
has gone way up.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com