Old 30-09-2003, 11:51 PM
len gardener

Default Hello

g'day jeff,

i'm here in sth east qld, just north of gympie on near 70 acres. don't
do all that hard yakka ripping up the lawn leave it there and plant
over the top of it raised beds are the way to go and depending on your
soil type most often heavy clay you will need to plant your fruit
trees slightly raised then mulch between them do it all on the
contours.

just some thoughts

ted still isn't online he is still setting up hus home and gardens and
much too busy, hasn't finished unloading the first 40 foot container
yet and another still in brissy waiting to be transported and
unloaded, this job will keep him young for a long time yet i reckon.
we hope to get to see them soon as we are looking at doing a business
type course at maryborough TAFE in ted n sheenas territory.

take care all

len

snipped
--