Old 01-10-2003, 05:23 AM
Ray Lloyd

Default phal cornu-cervi (Don't cut the spikes!)

One tip...don't cut the flower spikes on Phal. cornu-cervi until they turn
brown. I have one that stayed in sequential flower for a year and a half.
I've got a new spike now and it's been in bloom for two months.

Ray Lloyd
"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
et...
I can't detect any odor I will ask my wife later if she can smell
anything - her nose works much better than mine.

"claude" wrote in message
Hello!

ABPO is Atl.Binaries.Pictures.Orchids, a newsgroup where you can post
pictures of your orchid`!
If you don`t have it, ask for it to your ISP!

BTW Jerry, the picture is great! I really like this one! What about
fragrance? IS it pleasant? Strong?

Thanks

Claude