Old 01-10-2003, 11:22 AM
Pat Kiewicz

Default Goals for next year?

said:

What are *your* next year's gardening goals?

Between surgery early in the summer (and delay in recovery due to complications)
plus another home improvement project in late summer, I ended up fairly detached
from the veggie garden, and I didn't even get my fall plantings done this year.
(It was enough work to keep harvesting what was ready and watering when required.)

So next year I hope to be ready, willing, and able to work all summer long.

And I think I will have to sew some cotton bags to put over the corn ears this year,
as the birds have learned to rip into the paper bags I have been using to protect
the ears.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI ('somewhere.net' is 'comcast')

(attributed to Don Marti)