Old 01-10-2003, 02:12 PM

Default Goals for next year?

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 09:47:22 +0100, Kae Verens
wrote:

I want to grow more potatoes.
I have already dug out the paths for several new raised beds.
I am starting with intensive gardening (planted garlic already in
optimal distances from each other)
I want to start experimenting with the harvesting of courgettes - how
much harvesting, at what stage, produces the best yield, etc.
I want to grow tomatoes that ripen naturally in the garden (I'm in
Ireland (where you won't find any eggpants)).

How about 'aubergines' ?

Could you grow your tomatoes in an unheated hoophouse?
That's what I'm planning to do next year as our summer
nights get very chilly: tomatoes don't enjoy that.

Pat

--
To email me, remove the trap and type my first
name in its place.

CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States: http://www.stopthehunger.com/
International: http://www.thehungersite.com/