Old 01-10-2003, 02:22 PM
Blarneytoad

Default Dosing nitrate and phosphate

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:48:01 -0700, Dave Millman
wrote:

Blarneytoad wrote:

I forgot to ad that I'm using Seachem Iron,Potassium and Trace
products and have been for awhile.

Seachem makes two products:

Flourish: What we on this list call "trace element fertilizer." Lots of us use
this product successfully.

Flourish Trace: A small subset of Floursish that Seachem claims get used up the
fastest. This is NOT a complete trace element product.

Thanks for clarifying that ...it's a little confusing determining
which is which based on looking at on-line catalogs that don't
carry the Trace product.Guess I should try some of that maybe.
Are you familiar with the 2 new products that I mentioned? Nitrate
and Phosphate?