Old 01-10-2003, 05:32 PM
KenCo

Default below 50F - feed or not to feed

Superkitt wrote:

Thw water in my pond has reach 50F, might even be cooler at night time, I
pulled in my UV light, but the water features remain on until it gets too
cold. My fish spend most of the time at the bottom in the deep end or the
smaller ones are hiding in the shallow end under rocks, but they do come up
to play, should I be feeding them if they are still active or just leave
them alone?

Joel.

no!
daily feeding 68-70+ water temps.
at 65F only 1-2 x's a week and
60 1 x a week, lower temps do not
feed them at all.

they are at the bottom because its
a tad warmer there for now.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced