Old 01-10-2003, 05:32 PM

Default say non to GM - Join the Tractors & Trolley Parade - Monday 13th October 2003 London

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 17:14:51 +0100, Peter Ashby
wrote:

In article m,
"" wrote:

Peter Ashby

You taking the **** or what? ha ha ha. what is it you do there,
gardening?

Biomedical research, largely on mice, but I have a background in
molecular genetics

A vivisectionist. It figures. You care as little about animals as you
do about humans, money being your goal. Some of us have better
standards.

To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.

If you advertise the fact, then you do, otherwise lose the
assosciation. Have they authorised you to talk a load of ******** on
their behalf?

I doubt it but we'll ask.

The above was added as a disclaimer after some idiot failed to make the
obvious conclusion without it. In discussions with our IT people on the
matter my suggestion that I add a disclaimer was accepted. I rather like
my formulation of it. If you choose to conclude that I speak for the
university after reading it then it will apply to you too.

You do. You post from the university, in university time and publish
the fact that you are.

Thin ice old pal. I have a pet hate for trolls who like flashing their
dicks.

In addition if the university did not wish its staff to access usenet it
would not provide a server with a (limited) range of usenet groups on
it. Neither would it propagate those posts. The server tells me off for
excessive quoting and asks if I'm sure I want to post to all these
groups but that is about it.

BTW picking on me because I am not craven and do not hide my identity
would be more credible from someone who does likewise.

Most of us don't need to brag about how big our dicks are, why do you
feel so insecure that you do? Your name is pete ashby, not peter ashby
look at me I work for cambridge I am brighter than you lot, hope you
don't mind me flashing my dick?

Most of us can sustain an argument without bullshit.

No doubt your ambition includes washing the BMWs and counting money,
certainly doesn't include thinking about the planet or it's contents.

How corny is that! do you get many psychologists visiting you there?