Old 01-10-2003, 08:12 PM
simy1

Default Goals for next year?

(Pat Kiewicz) wrote in message ...

So next year I hope to be ready, willing, and able to work all summer long.

And I think I will have to sew some cotton bags to put over the corn ears this year,
as the birds have learned to rip into the paper bags I have been using to protect
the ears.

Hope you are recovering well. It is my experience that it is furry
critters that rip into paper bags, and not birds, unless you have
caught them in the act. How do I know it? I use the bags for grapes
(bumper crop this year), and it is only the lower branches that get
victimized.