Old 01-10-2003, 09:02 PM
EESiFlo , North America

Default [IBC] Mugo Pine

Kev

Thanks for your help with my mugo problem.

I can't speak for Randi, but mine thinks it's spring !!
New growth is sprouting all over, with the older needles turning brown.
Late last week pollen was floating everywhere!!

I plan on keeping this tree in an unheated garage during the winter so it
should go dormant.

Any other suggestions ??

Mark Hill
Harrisburg, PA