Old 01-10-2003, 09:02 PM
pixi

Default OMG I can see the bottom

Hey! The Potomac Rivers near me (North and South Branches) are usually
clear. Only when there has been torrential rain do they get murky.

"FBCS" wrote in message
It is now almost winter and my pond finally decides to clear. You all
remember me complaining all season about my pond looking like the Potomac
River, well it is now clear.What created this awesome change in the water
clarity, chemicals no, UV no, was it weather, no! I added more Water
Hycianth to the pond last week ( I got a great deal local for end of

season)
and it cleared in one day. I am now sold on Veggie filters. I am so

happy.
I even see some babies I didn't know I had. Joann