Old 01-10-2003, 09:12 PM
Elizabeth

Default Confederate jasmine does well here?

Hey, thanks! I feel another visit to the magnificent Monticello gardens is
in order to get refreshed in the Jefferson vibe!

Elizabeth

"Tim Rowles" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:44:41 GMT, "Elizabeth"
wrote:

I think Thomas Jefferson once noted that
there's nothing like gardening for the failures, and the successes that

make
up for them (not an exact quote; his words would sound better).

Elizabeth

"No occupation is so delightful to me as the culture of the
earth, and no culture comparable to that of the garden. Such a
variety of subjects, some one always coming to perfection, the
failure of one thing repaired by the success of another, and
instead of one harvest a continued one through the year."

Thomas Jefferson, 1811

-- Tim

trowles at rtmx dot net