Old 01-10-2003, 10:02 PM
Philip

Default Roundup - Ssfe or not ?

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Philip" wrote in message
In a previous thread (Docks around and young apple tree) it was stated

that
Roundup was safe to use for a number of reasons. But basically the

feeling
was "its been around for a long time and nothing has been proven yet".

Well here is a recent report showing that Roundup cannot be considered
totally safe.

http://www.newfarm.org/news/0803/082903/gm_fungus.shtml

If that is the totality of the negative results which have been published

in
the couple of decades of intensive anti-glyphosate research, then my

belief
in the efficacy and safety of glyphosate has now been strengthened
immeasurably.
Thank you for this URL.

Franz

Franz I could almost see the tongue in your cheek there. I doubt if that
was the only piece of information published about the effects of glyphosate.
However I am sure your search engine works as well as mine, and would not
want to spoil the enjoyment you will get retrieving all those pages of
misleading information.