Old 02-10-2003, 01:12 PM

Default Goals for next year?

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 00:53:19 GMT, Steve
wrote:

I was lucky enough to get to hear Eliot and his wife in person. They
gave a talk on how they grow all year long using a movable hoop house.
Interesting talk from interesting people.
If you ever meet Eliot in person, what ever you do, don't ask him "what
about the story that greens grown in cold weather have too much nitrogen
in them to be healthy?" Someone asked him a question about like that
and he got a little riled up. His answer convinced me that there is
nothing to worry about but it's been too long to remember exactly what
he said.

He covered this in his book ('Four Season Harvest') and I
don't remember the details, but I'm not going to worry about
it either.

Pat
--
To email me, remove the trap and type my first
name in its place.

CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States: http://www.stopthehunger.com/
International: http://www.thehungersite.com/