Old 02-10-2003, 01:12 PM

Default Results report: potatoes in bushel basket

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 00:53:40 GMT, "TimB" wrote:

Altogether, a good experience. And our kids thought of it as a nice science
experiment too. Yield and quality were improved, along with cost. Not sure
I could have done it to replace the total potato consumption of our family,
but perhaps it would be possible given longer, multi-hill enclosures of some
sort.

Thanks for the report!

I know a lot of people do a similar thing with tires, which
would have the advantage of more surface area than laundry
baskets. But you never know, I might have old laundry
baskets some day....

Pat

--
To email me, remove the trap and type my first
name in its place.

CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States: http://www.stopthehunger.com/
International: http://www.thehungersite.com/