Old 02-10-2003, 06:32 PM
Frank Logullo

Default When is you last lawn cutting of the season?

"Chris H" wrote in message
om...
Hello,
My wife and I recently purchased our first home. This past summer
was my first attempt at lawn care and unfortunatley I had to learn a
few lessons the hard way. Here is my question: When should I make my
last cut of the season? We live in Maryland and just last nite got the
first frost. I would like to begin winterizing my equiptment, but not
until I have made the last cut. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks!

Let the grass decide for you. I'm in Northern DE and expect to cut grass
through October into November. Frost will not stop the grass from growing.
Frank