Old 02-10-2003, 08:42 PM
Jimmy

Default Algae problem worse after adding CO2

I added DIY CO2 a few days ago and my bluegreen algae has started growing
3-4 times as fast, but so are the other plants. It even has little bubbles
coming out of it. Is it pearling like the regular aquatic plants are
supposed to do?

I went to several of my LFS to purchase SAE. I was sold false SAE's by both
stores. Even Sandy's Pet Shop sold me 2 flying foxes telling me they were
SAE's. In this town, (Louisville, KY) Sandy's is the Pet Store's Pet Store.

Where can I get the "real thing" SIAMESE ALGAE EATER Crossocheilus
siamensis? And how much should they cost?

Thanks,
Jim