Old 02-10-2003, 10:32 PM
SG1

Default Rain

We had another storm yesterday only 7mm with hail the size of marbles, so a
grand total of 43mm which is 4mm above the October ave.

Bushy wrote in message
I've had 48 mm in the last 48 hours, 20 miles south of Gatton. Should have
seen the horse run round with the strong winds that came with the last 1/4
inch this arvo. And the dog panic as the gum tree branches came down next

the house!

Not much I can do, but I might wander down the bottom paddock with a paper
bag of butternut and jap seeds and a stick in the morning.

Even though the tractor is as broke as I am at the moment, it might do

some
good!

All the best,
Peter