Old 03-10-2003, 03:17 AM
Mark

Default Squirrels Eating My Tomatoes!

In article ,
(Patskywriter) wrote:

actually, if your squirrels are like our squirrels, what they're doing is
taking a bite or two out of the tomatoes and sucking out the water because
they're thirsty. they don't really like the tomatoes. what we used to do is
set
out peanuts and bowls of water for the little critters and they left our
crops
alone. try that and let us know what happens!

pat