Old 03-10-2003, 09:41 AM
Cam

Default Plant Deficiencies Database

Hey Red

I think your flame is uncalled for. Have you ever tried to build a website
relating to the aquatic industry???? As you may or may not know there are
copyright laws, and stealing/plageurising other aquatic websites is just
plain rude. So unless you have a digital camera and alot of time on your
hands to take the pics of plants/fishes you're basically stuck. I think what
Ryan is doing is the perfect way to go about it...and he's getting the
community involved and he will more than likely supply everyone here with
the link as soon as its up, possibly even with details on who supplied the
pic/article. Thus EVERYONE benefits, and ownership issues of pics etc. is
avoided. I say go for it Ryan.