Old 03-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Phisherman

Default When is you last lawn cutting of the season?

On 2 Oct 2003 06:21:27 -0700, (Chris H)
wrote:

Hello,
My wife and I recently purchased our first home. This past summer
was my first attempt at lawn care and unfortunatley I had to learn a
few lessons the hard way. Here is my question: When should I make my
last cut of the season? We live in Maryland and just last nite got the
first frost. I would like to begin winterizing my equiptment, but not
until I have made the last cut. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks!

We don't know when the last mowing will happen--this can be anytime
from Ocotber to Decemeber. It does't hurt to start treating the
gasoline with stabilizer.