Old 03-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Steveo

Default Which fertilizer for overseeding?

"Phrederik" wrote:
snip

Looks like you are as clueless as Diespammer.

Are you a Diespammer sock pimp?

Well lookie here. You have the same ip numbers that diespammer
posts with, "Phrederik"

24.71.223.147

Do you have any open ports, jackass?

Look who's talking...

Pinging px6so.cg.shawcable.net [24.71.223.147] with 32 bytes of data:

Looks like a proxy server to me. Do you know how many THOUSAND folks will
show up with this same IP?

*PLONK* -and I suggest the rest of us do the same thing.

You ain't plonking anyone, sock boy.

--
"It ain't exactly Democratic, but it's either them or us and it's the best
we can do". Steve Earle