Old 03-10-2003, 06:32 PM
Sandy

Default I'm receiving strange email. Is it because I have posted inthis newsgroup?

Surgicalrn wrote:
I too have been getting those "microsoft latest security patch" and
"couldn't be delivered" emails. I don't open the attachments either
but they all have .exe on them and I run a Mac, so they wouldn't work
on my computer anyway. I've been getting 20 or so of these emails
every day for about two weeks now! I finally created a "rule" to
delete these little puppies as soon as the arrive because I got so
tired of my inbox being flooded with them. Very annoying!

Try this and you won't need to download them.You can set up filters, delete
or bounce them straight from your ISP, that goes for any mail you don't want
to see. You can also set up a "friends list" for mail you do want and keep
it seperate from the list so you don't accidentally delete something
important. I have been using it for months now, one click and they are all
gone

http://www.mailwasher.net/

I've deleted abot 3000 of these thing over the past few weeks, and that is a
coservative estimate, it is probably more.

--
Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy
--