Old 03-10-2003, 08:02 PM
Netty

Default how to get rid of bamboo?

thanks very much for this one - I'll pass it on, and let you know if it
works!

Lynnette

"SEROQUEL" wrote in message
Hi Lynette,
There is a product sold in Spain called Fusilade which is a specific
herbicide that is made by a company called Syngenta, that is very
effective in getting rid of invasive bamboo's. Glyphosphate also
works. The advantage of using the Fusilade is that it probably will
not entail receiving a permit from the Spanish government prior to
usage.
SEROQUEL
On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 21:23:55 +0100, "Netty" wrote:

hi all,

My in laws live in Spain, and the house their garden backs on to had

natural
bamboo. The owner cut it down, and since then it has gone mad! It's

coming
under the walls, and sprouting up all over their garden. Apparently the
roots are very thick and grow straight down - it's driving them mad.

How can they get rid of it?

Thanks very much

Lynnette