Old 03-10-2003, 08:02 PM
Surgicalrn

Default I'm receiving strange email. Is it because I have posted

Okay- I'm assuming that you quickly scanned my email and missed one
important detail... I run a Mac... it won't deal with .exe files. That's a
Windows exclusive. Mac deals with .bin or .hex files and without a windows
emulator (which I don't intend to deal with as the only programs that ever
crash on my Mac are Microsoft products so why deal with an inferior
product?) it won't work with .exe file extensions.
Enough about this guys... It's a virus/worm and you don't want to deal with
it so don't open the attachments or run the .exe file. Let's get back to the
fish, ok???