Old 03-10-2003, 09:03 PM
Fir Bolg

Default I'm receiving strange email. Is it because I have posted in this newsgroup?

" ...
I have been getting email for different addresses all saying the same

thing,
plus they have an attachment with them that I do not open.

This is an example of what one says:
***beginning***
"Hi.
I'm sorry I wasn't able to deliver your message to one or more

destinations.

It's worth forking out the money for Norton anti-virus these days....or a
similar quality pc protection programme. I've had hundreds of these
including Swen which issues fake microsoft security updates. I have Norton
locking these emails in the background so that they can be deleted later on.