Old 04-10-2003, 02:23 AM
Steveo

Default bring pepper plant inside?

"donald girod" wrote:
We got a hard freeze last night, and we had brought a valiant hot pepper
plant inside in a pot to try to give it a chance to ripen a few peppers.
So it didn't freeze, but it is still unhappy, and has almost immediately
started to wilt. This happened last year also. Is it possible to move a
pepper inside or is that just not going to work? We routinely bring in
basil and sage plants with good success--they last all winter long.

I have a couple florescent grow light tubes you can borrow..They are
in n/central Ohio though, Medina to be exact.

--
"It ain't exactly Democratic, but it's either them or us and it's the best
we can do". Steve Earle