Old 04-10-2003, 04:15 AM
Teeb

Default Edible Pond Growth?

You need to watch out for giardilla (sp?) It can end up in your pond in many
different ways.. in my case it was from plants I buy every spring from the
local pond place.. it's outdoors and they have these huge outdoor "lakes"..
(they also allow people to fish in them, they're pretty big).. and a couple
irrigation canals run alongside them..

Teeb

"BD" wrote in message
I don't know if this has been asked before but can anything edible be

grown
in a small garden pond? I was thinking of watercress maybe. Even better
would be something that could choke the duckweed. I am in the UK by the

way.
Cheers - Bo.