Old 04-10-2003, 07:08 AM
Pat Patterson

Default [IBC] Bonsai in Russia: 15th Century

G'day all...

Nina...

You said "...Those are trees growing out of crevices in the rock..."

Interesting thought, but...

I know the pic on my tube isn't the same as seeing it in person. However, if
those trees are not potted, then, to me it looks like trees growing out rips in
an animal's hide.

Would an artist in 15th Century Russia paint trees growing out of an animal's
hide?
Modern art of 15th Century Russia?

Have a good day.

Pat...who never formally studied fine arts...

Dez of the Arizona High Dezert, at 4550', Oracle, AZ,
2000' above Tucson Sunset Zone 10 USDA Zone 8
aka: Pat Patterson 'riding off in all directions'